Translate

Thursday 14 June 2012

Cane & Austin Sunscreen

I went into Space NK a few weeks ago, seeking a sunscreen that I can use under my make up and which does not result in giving my face a grey overcast. After spending a good fifteen minutes with an assistant looking at various options, I decided to buy the
Cane & Austin Ultra Sheer Weightless Sunscreen Protect
This was purchased in blind faith and so far - touch wood- I have not regretted it. It does everything I want it to - and more. It has whopping spf of 55, with UVA and UVB. It is very runny compared to other sunscreens I have used, so I have to use it quickly before the product runs through my fingers.

I have been putting this over my serum in the mornings, before foundation. I find that I can at times skip the moisturiser as it hydrates my usually dry skin. I love how it feels on my skin and a bonus I found was that it worked as a great base for make up.

The best thing is that it goes on transparent - hallelujah!!! This is definitely coming with me in my travels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment