Translate

Friday 13 July 2012

Jewellery Storage

I have a colossal amount of jewellery which is shoved in numerous boxes, containers, drawers etc. It is really annoying because I am always losing half a pair of earrings and my necklaces are always tangled.

I was out with the niece the other day and she wanted to pop into Claire's accessories. I immediately saw this jewellery holder which was reduced to a fiver, and thought this may resolve some of my jewellery headache.

It has loads of places to put/hang my necklaces, bracelets and earrings.

I have hung it above my desk, and I think I will get a couple more small ones to put on either side - or maybe a mirror with edges where I can hang my jewellery off. I'll see. The rest of my costume jewellery, which includes a ridiculous amount of indian bangles and sets, are shoved in boxes under my bed until I decide what to do with them. My more dearer/precious/sentimental jewellery are in the silver box on the desk which my sister bought for me as a present. 

I actually forgot that I had some of these pieces. It is so good to have my stuff on display to choose from every morning without having to rummage through boxes and trying to find pairs of earrings!

No comments:

Post a Comment